Bitcoin is free software and any developer can contribute to the project. Everything you need is in the . Please make sure to read and follow the development process described in the README, as well as to provide good quality code and respect all guidelines.
黑彩平台改单步骤Development discussion takes place on GitHub and the mailing list. Less formal development discussion happens on irc.freenode.net #bitcoin-core-dev (, ).
To report an issue, please see the bug reporting page.
Bitcoin Core is security software that helps protect assets worth billions of dollars, so every code change needs to be reviewed by experienced developers.
黑彩平台改单步骤It can take a long time for other developers to review your pull requests. Remember that all reviewers are taking time away from their own projects to review your pull requests, so be patient and respectful of their time.
Please also consider helping to review other people’s pull requests. You don’t need to be an expert in Bitcoin, the Bitcoin Core codebase, or C++ (although all these things help). There are almost always that any programmer can review.
Do you want to begin coding for Bitcoin Core but don’t have a specific improvement in mind? Here are a few ideas:
Fix existing issues:黑彩平台改单步骤 the is the best place to find a useful way to contribute to Bitcoin Core. Before starting to write any patches for issues you find, you may want to comment on the issue to make sure nobody else is already working on it.
Write tests:黑彩平台改单步骤 Bitcoin Core is covered by many tests, but patches that improve test coverage are always welcome and are a great way to build familiarity with the codebase. See the documentation about .
If you are interested in learning more about the technical details of Bitcoin and how to use existing tools and APIs, it is recommended you start by exploring the developer documentation.
黑彩平台改单步骤The following chatrooms and websites host discussions about Bitcoin development. Please be sure to read their rules of conduct before posting.
- on freenode.
Bitcoin Core contributors
黑彩平台改单步骤(Ordered by number of commits)
More free software projects
黑彩平台改单步骤 Want to contribute to a different project?
- - A wallet with enhanced security features, written in C++.
- - A modular miner, written in C.
- - A SPV wallet for Android, written in Java.
- - A library for SPV wallets, written in Java.
- - A full node, written in Go.
- - A hierarchical deterministic wallet daemon, written in Go.
- - A fast mining pool server application, written in C.
- - A fast server-trusting wallet, written in Python.
- - A fast mining pool server application, written in Python.
- - An implementation of the Bitcoin protocol, written in Haskell.
- - A cross-platform development toolkit, written in C++.
- - A full node and query server, built on libbitcoin.
- - A command line tool, built on libbitcoin.
- - A client library for the getblocktemplate mining protocol, written in C.
- - A cross-platform library, written in C#.
- - A tiny library with lightweight client and utilities, written in C.
- - A library for structures and protocols, written in Python.
- - A client library for the getblocktemplate mining protocol, written in Python.
- Show more...